Terms and Conditions
Please select the relevent terms and conditions to read the full content:
Describes the information we collect from you, how we keep it secure and what we'll use it for
If you purchase a ticket from us, this policy describes the terms and conditions that govern the purchase
The booking vendor will provide you with a refund for any unused booking if you are unable to attend the booked event due to any of the circumstances listed in the Safe Ticket Insurance page.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are not refundable under any circumstances other than cancellation of the event or unless the event is moved to another date which prohibits you from attending. Multi artist events may include changes in line up which do not constitute a refund. In the event of cancellation, the full value of the ticket less any booking fees, transaction fees, postage, and insurance will be refunded. Please note that some tickets contain a hidden booking fee, so it appears as £0 to the customer. If you would like to know this fee before purchasing, please call. In some cases, there will be a deadline for a refund / new date request which may invalidate your refund request if not responded to in time.
- If you pay a deposit for a ticket and miss the advertised deadline to pay the balance, your deposit will be void and no refund due.
- In the event of Universal Events acting negligently, we will refund your full payment including booking fees. These scenarios are extremely rare but comprise of:
- Us sending the wrong order (we may need incorrect tickets returned before refunding)
- Us failing to send tickets as required nor arranging an alternative door collection
- Us sending tickets to the wrong address (except if you provide an incorrect address)
- We are unable to accept any liability or replace any tickets lost, stolen or damaged after they have been received by you.
- The Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter for which this ticket was purchased must be adhered to.
- Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any cancellation, it is the ticket holders' responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event.
- Venue management reserve the right to refuse admission and may conduct security searches on entry. Should you be refused entry for any reason, including but not limiting to how you are dressed, we are not liable to refund you for the ticket you have purchased.
- You are advised to check if the venue has a last entry time. Even ticket holders may not be admitted after this time.
- Customers are advised that event content is uploaded to the Website by third parties. We endeavour to monitor this for accuracy and decency but are not liable for this information.
- There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets if management alters or varies the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control.
- There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets should an event organiser subsequently offer any discount or promotion that makes tickets available at a price lower than that previously paid by any customer.
- Should you have a complaint about an event that has taken place, we will take this up with the event organiser provided you have contacted us within 7 days of the event taking place. We cannot guarantee any outcome.
- Tickets are not transferable. If not purchased from an authorised outlet, tickets may be declared void and will not guarantee entry to the venue.
- You are advised to check with the venue if photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Also, laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink.
- The event organiser, venue management and Universal Events accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- It is often the case that official merchandise is only available inside the venue.
- Ticket holders consent to filming, sound recording and photography as members of the audience.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- If a Promoter also lists terms and conditions, these supersede those of Universal Events.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tickets we believe to have been purchased fraudulently.
- Our ts and cs are in line with 'Which? Consumer Rights' - http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/problem/tickets-and-events
- Universal Events do not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the website, any interruption or any failure to complete a transaction.
- Ticket exchanges are at the discretion of both Universal Events and the organiser(s) of the event, if an exchange is granted, it will be subject to a £5 administration fee plus or minus the difference of the ticket(s).
- The customer accepts full responsibility for all contact information on their customer account and must ensure it is updated when necessary. Universal Events accepts no responsibility for information not received by the customer due to out of date contact information. Please note, contact information can be updated through customer services via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any other queries or help, please email us or call customer services on 07534919995 / 07552941585